Xender for PC helps you connect two computers over wireless connections and exchange files without using any LAN connection. Also, the Xender for PC can be connected to your Android and iPhone. So if you want to exchange files between your computer and Smartphone, you will be able to do so without using any USB cables.
About Xender For PC
The application is completely free and straightforward to use. No subscription charges, or sign-up processes, no data or card charges, and also doesn’t need an internet connection. You can connect to nearby devices, get connected to the nearby device,s and start sharing.
Furthermore, you can create a desktop shortcut for an easy connection for file and file transfer. You need to make a connection for file transfer because technically it is cross-platform file transfer software.
In this article, we will be examining two ways by which we can use Xender on our PC. Here is a guide to using Xender on PC.
Getting Xender For Computer
You can get Xender for your PC by downloading or installing the file to your computer. Visit your designated PC’s app store i.e Microsoft store or iTunes store.
Alternatively, you can also download the Xender app using Chrome by searching for “Xender app download”. However, downloading the file or app you need a mobile connection, memory space on your PC or computer as well as a PC file installer for Xender.
This will definitely take time and this procedure doesn’t look easy so why don’t we put you through the easy method.
How to Get Xender on Your PC
1. Open Xender on your Android device, tap the “Connect PC” on the side menu.
2. Open chrome on your computer or PC then type in web.xender.com to open Xender on PC.
3. Scan the QR Code with your iOS device; both devices should be automatically connected.
1. On Xender choose Connect PC mode and turn on the Personal Hotspot.
2. Let your laptop join the Personal Hotspot created by your mobile device.
3. Open the link on the Xender (http://192.168.43.1:33455).
4. Accept the permission on your mobile device, and you should be connected.
Once connected, you can send as many files as possible without stress.
Do You Know How to Restore iPhone in iTunes?