AfricanTunez will be sharing this idea with you guys. Most of you might have already known about the Gmail meet while some has little knowledge about it, so we thought this tip will be helpful to them, as no knowledge is a waste.
So the tech giant has added the “Meet” option to the Gmail application on both Android and iOS.
This is a strategic move by Google to form it easy for users to form Meet video calls and combat the likes of other video conferencing
Below are the straightforward steps to guide you and begin using Google Meet:
1. Update your Gmail app. Open the Gmail app, At the app start screen you’ll see “Meet” option, Tap it.
2. If you would like to start out a replacement meeting tap on the ‘New Meeting option’ at the highest of the screen.
3. Just click on the primary option ‘Get joining info to share’ to make and share new meeting details.
4. Yep, You can also click on ‘Start an instant meeting’ option to start the meeting post which you can share meeting details with other participants.
So you will also schedule a Google Meet meeting using the Gmail app, Just click on the ‘Schedule in Google Calendar’ option. The Google calendar will open, enter title, guests, date and time then tap on save. And you can then share the meeting details with other attendees of the meeting.
Here is additionally the way to join Google meet in Gmail app
1. To start click on the Meet option.
2. Then click on ‘Join a meeting’
3. you’ll then got to enter meeting code and click on on Join.
Thats just simple. Google also added the Meet choice to the Gmail desktop version.