Mother and her 4 children die in fire caused by candlelight in Kwara state (virus)

A mom, named Titilayo Adigun, and her 4 youngsters have been burnt to demise on Wednesday night time, March 17, when a candlelight began an enormous fireplace that burnt their home in Kwara state.

 

The mom and her 5 youngsters have been sleeping at their house at Ifesowapo neighborhood, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, with a candle lighting one of many rooms, following days of energy outage.

 

The husband and father of the deceased was out to get some issues when the incident occurred.

 

Sources near the household stated just one out of the 5 youngsters survived the inferno. The kid is now receiving therapy on the College of Ilorin Instructing Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

 

The owner of the home, Mr Ibrahim Gana, was the one who rescued the kid who survived. He sustained an harm on his hand whereas rescuing the kid.

 

Talking on the incident, the chairman of the Ifesowapo neighborhood, Mr Awodun Yinka, stated that members of the neighborhood heard the agonising cries from the room-and-parlour self-contained condo and shortly rushed down to assist, however they have been unable to rescue the youngsters.

 

Watch a video of the aftermath of the hearth under. 

 

 



Supply hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *