Have your ever thought on furthering or taking your education to the next level? This should be your choice of study, the University of Surrey is offering a fully funded ICE scholarships for international student, with interest to study in the university, this covers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
The scholarship program is set up for those who has completed their studies in BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering industry from England.
The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
Benefit of ICE International scholarships at University of Surrey- UK
- It is fully funded over £2,000
- Salaried training
- You can learn from home (online)
ICE International scholarships- Eligibility
This program is available for everyone. All countries can benefit from this amazing scholarship.
History and origin of The University of Surrey
The establishment of this university was mainly for the poor people in London, before it later got generalized. This university was established on 9 September 1966 with the aid and approval from the Royal Charter.
Eligibility Criteria to meet:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
How to apply for ICE International scholarships at University of Surrey- UK 2022/2023
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university after that they can apply for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of passport
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95
Opportunity to apply for this scholarship ends March 18, 2022.
- University: University of Surrey
- Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
- Department: NA
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Nationality: International (world wide)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering industry offered by the university.
- The award can be taken in the UK