How To Remove Tik Tok Watermark On Videos On iPhone – You might have noticed that your videos always have a TikTok watermark; you may be wondering how to get rid of it. Thankfully, removing the watermark is not as difficult as you think it is.
In this article, we will be looking at different ways to remove the TikTok watermarks on your iPhone.
How to remove the TikTok watermark on iPhone
If you already got a TikTok video that you have saved and want to remove the watermark, there are a couple of ways you can do it. It just depends on how much effort you’re willing to expend.
Get rid of the TikTok watermark by cropping it out
The first way to remove the TikTok watermark is by simply cropping it out of your video altogether. This can be a little tricky, but it is possible. Just follow these steps:
- Find the video in your Photos app.
- Select “Edit” > “Resize” at the bottom.
- Pinch to zoom into the video and remove the watermark.
- Tap Done.
- Because the watermark bounces around, you might want to scroll through your video to make sure you’ve cropped it out entirely.
How to remove a watermark from TikTok with Video Eraser
The downside of cropping to remove a watermark is that it can also crop out important parts of the frame. You might want to try an app like Video Eraser that can remove the watermark without cropping.
After you download Video Eraser from the App Store, you can follow these instructions:
- Open the Video Eraser app
- Select “+” > “Photos Library”.
- Now select the video to import and tap done.
- Tap the icon and choose Remove Watermark.
- Drag your finger over the watermark to create a box around it.
- Now tap Start.
How to download a TikTok without the watermark
What if you’ve not gotten the Tik Tok video yet and you’d like to download one without its watermark. So you don’t have to deal with the hassle of removing it.
Here are a couple of strategies you’ll find helpful.
Save a TikTok without the watermark as a Live photo
If the video lets you save it as a Live Photo, there’s a nice workaround here for you:
- In TikTok, click the Share button and choose Live Photo.
- Open up the Photos app on your phone.
- Select the Live Photo.
- Tap the Share button > Save as Video.
Download a TikTok video without the watermark using Musically Download
There’s also a web downloader called Musically Download that you can access from the browser on your iPhone. All you have to do is follow these steps
- Open TikTok and find a video you want to save
- Click the “Share” button > “Copy Link”.
- Open Safari and go to MusicallyDownload.net.
- Paste in the link from TikTok.
- Tap Download.
- You’ll see two links to download the video. Tap the one labeled No Watermark.