HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Scholarships, in Canada is a fully funded scholarship main for all international Students around the world.
The HEC Montréal happens to be the first business school in Canada to be awarded AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA (three of the worlds’ most respected international recognitions for the excellence of its education and guidance). This scholarship program is open for all international student around the world, if you’ve ever thought of running your master degree in Business Administration, then HEC Montréal should be your choice of Institution.
All you need to know about HEC Montreal Scholarship (Canada):
HEC Montréal is a French-language university institution established 1907 mainly for international students who have interest on management education and research.
For those who are not willing to travel to Canada, can study online through their online learning platform.
- Host University: HEC Montreal;
- Application Deadline: September 15th.
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects: Business Administration.
Who can study in HEC Montreal University:
HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Scholarships, in Canada 2021/2022 is available for all international student, this Scholarship program is available for all student who wants to further his or her education in the field of Business Administration.
Why you should choose HEC Montreal University:
The university is recognized by three of the worlds’ most respected international recognitions for the excellence of its education and guidance.
Secondly, HEC Montréal provides an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for graduate study.
At the moment, HEC Montreal offers only one course, which is stated below;
- Business Administration
Eligibility Criteria to meet:
You must have an undergraduate degree from any accredited universities around the world.
- Official academic statements;
- Copies of university diplomas, if they have been earned;
- Undergraduate certificate from any accredited institution around the world
- Official GMAT, TAGE MAGE or GRE test scores;
- attestation letter; stating why you wish to study in the university
- Prove of nationality
Note: before you can be admitted into this institution, you must meet all their criteria, you must run a language test at an English-language university.