Facebook Free mode allows Facebook users to use Facebook basic services without a stable connection to the internet. This setting allows users to chat, like posts, and interact with the Facebook community without a Wi-Fi connection or a data plan.
It’s basically for users who do not have an active connection to the internet at the time or Facebook users who can’t afford the cost of connecting to the internet. Yes, it’s free but it also has some limitations.
Facebook Free Mode Review
The Facebook free mode necessitates the importance of the Facebook data model because the Facebook Free mode has limitations. These limitations include;
- You can’t download or view pictures.
- You can’t watch videos on Facebook.
- Neither can you listen to audio files.
- The free mode also doesn’t allow you to use Facebook cool features like Facebook Marketplace, Facebook Dating, or even create a Facebook avatar.
The only activity you’d be able to perform on Facebook with its free mode is instant messaging and commenting on or liking posts. So you might want to switch back to the Facebook Data mode as soon as you get the chance.
How to turn on Facebook Free Mode
Download the Facebook mobile app to your device and let’s get started;
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Look up and find the “You’re in Data Mode” tab by the left corner.
- Just beside the above tab, locate and tap on the “Go to Free” option. Confirm your actions and you’ve just turned on Facebook Free Mode.
To switch back to Data mode thus enabling you to access other Facebook features; tap on the “Data Mode” tab at the top of your screen. This way you can access posts whether video, audio or pictures clearly.
Do You Know How to Download Movies From NetNaija Free?