Facebook ads blocker will help you get rid of those annoying posts on Facebook that you really don’t want to see but keep coming up. It’s so frustrating that sometimes you just wish you could pay for a “Facebook ad-free” subscription plan.
It’s not Facebook’s fault. The same ad you despise so much just gave someone a chance to get that shirt more easily. While Facebook ads can be frustrating, they do a lot of good in promoting businesses and connecting potential customers to the right plug.
How to Stop Seeing Unnecessary Ads On Facebook
Before we provide you with some Facebook ads blockers you can download to make your Facebook experience a better one. We have some tips that might help you.
Block Facebook Ads Through Privacy
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the three-line menu at the top right corner of your newsfeed page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy”>”Privacy”.
- Scroll down just till you get to Permissions, then select “Ad Preferences”.
- Now you have three options; Ad Topics, Ad Settings, and Advertisers.
Tap on “Advertisers” to review organizations whose ads you see. Select “Ad Topics” to see less of a particular section of ads. Choose “Ad Settings” to review or stop Facebook from using your data to make you a target for ads.
Stop Seeing Irrelevant Ads
Alternatively, if there are some particular Facebook ads that are annoying and come up on your page every time, you can do this.
- Find the ad on Facebook.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the ad.
- Now you can choose; “Hide ad” or “Report ad”.
- Select or give a reason you chose to follow this line of action and you’re done with seeing it.
Facebook Ads Blockers You Can Download
The above guide had no effect; Feel free to resolute to stronger measures.
Download any of these Facebook ads blockers and follow the app’s prompt to get rid of ads on Facebook.
- Ad Blocker For Facebook.