Download Facebook Reels video is possible just like downloading any other video on social media. The Reels feature on Facebook is the new “short shiny videos” section on your news feed and also at the tab just next to the menu tab.
On seeing these fun videos, you must have come across one(s) that’s tempting and should be downloaded. It’s simple and below is how to.
Facebook Reels Download Review
It’s free, with no charges, and all Facebook reels videos can be downloaded. Our methods are going to make sure of that. When downloaded, it’s automatically saved to your phone’s gallery.
It’s downloaded in exactly the same quality as it was on your newsfeed or reels section. In addition, you may or may not need a third-party service. That depends on how you’re going to download the Reels video.
How to Download Facebook Reels Video
- Log in to your Facebook account on the app.
- Hit the hamburger menu and select “Reels” on the page.
- Tap on your Facebook profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Next, choose the reels video you’d like to download in the “My Reels” tab.
- Hit on the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the video.
- Lastly, select “Download Reel”.
Be dully informed that this only works for your own personal reels. Facebook isn’t Tik Tok where you can go about downloading any video you see or is it?
Do You Know How to Remove Tik Tok Watermark on Videos on iPhone?
How to Download any Facebook Reel Video
Enter the reels section and locate any video you’d like to download. Then follow the next steps very carefully.
- Tap on the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the video.
- Choose “Copy link”.
You need a video downloader service. This would help download the video directly to your phone’s gallery.
You can visit sites like fdown.net, getfvid.com or fbdownloader.online. Furthermore, to make this easier, you can download apps like video downloader for Facebook, Snapsave, and so on.
- Go to the video downloader website or app and paste the copied link into the allocated space.
- Find and tap on the “Download” button.
- Specify download quality if requested.
The video file will be downloaded and saved to your device’s gallery.
if the Facebook Reels video has audio from Facebook servers, it would be downloaded without any audio i.e. music or sound playing in the video’s background.